The thirst wallbox2mp3 systems are ready ! The DEC2mp3 is a part of them but dedicated to the Seburg DEC wallbox.We’ve officially launch them on the famous event ” Rock around the Jukebox ” of Rosemalen that is certainly the best jukebox event in Europe.
The DEC2mp3 is an mp3 player able to decode signals from (almost) any jukebox Wallbox. It’s an all in one solution to emulate all jukebox .With our system,you just turn your wallbox into a standalone jukebox.
Please check our other items. We’ve also released a universal wallbox2mp3 , A melotone dedicated to solotone and melotone wallbox and a packard2mp3 dedicated to Packard pla-mor and Buckley wallbox systems.
Its main assets are :
- A built in mp3 player ( no ipod needed ) , everything is in the box
- A built in stereo audio amplifier
- A free software to setup your wallbox2mp3 in few minutes.Moreover the software offer the ability to generate customized titlestrops pre filled with artists and song titles (it retreives these informations throughout your mp3 files Idtags if exist,so it won’t work if your music comes for exemple from youtube).The software is free and so you can download and test it from the manufacturer of the wallbox2mp3 prior to buy.
- – Emulator complete and autonomous, with its own audio mp3 decoder chip to operate
- – Built in Audio Amplifier, it can be directly connected to the speackers of your wallbox if it provides some or any other without requiring an external amplifier.
- – Built in jack connector, allowing to be connected to an amplified speakers, a stereo system or a Bluetooth transmitter …
- – Programmable random music, if you do not make a selection during a given time, the wallbox can play random music.
- – Creating your music selection is simplified thanks to the free wallbox2mp3 application that supports Windows, Mac and Linux. – Easy Configuration owing to the free software provided
- – The wiring can be done without modifying your consolette .
Contents of your DEC2mp3 kit :
– A 220V / 110V power adapter 5V (UK,US or EU plug on demand)
– The user manual (to download)
– The software Wallbox2mp3 (to download)
What you’ll also need and we do not provide :
– A fuse holder and a fuse
– A small set of tools (screwdriver, wire stripper, wire cutter)
– A power cord with plug for your location
– A SD card
Warning: Your wallbox was powered by its jukebox , so you will need an external power supply. We can’t provide it as the package would be to heavy but it’s easy to find. You must use a 220V transformer (for europe, africa and asia most countries) or 110V (mainly for the countries of North and South America as well as Japan) to 24VAC minimum of 2 amperes ( at least 50w ) not supplied in the kit. So,we’ll also place in the list of needed but not provided items :
– A transformer 110 or 220V depending on your region of the world (220 for Europe) to 24 VAC