Contact

Home Forums General discussions Contact

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Scudie
      Participant

I was wondering if any one who has tried to contact Fabien by email or phone if the have had any response?

Cheers Scudie

Sooner
      Participant

I got a response from him about a week ago through eBay but he hasn’t responded to further questions since.

Scudie
      Participant

The last contact I had was with Gaëlle via email, I had asked if Fabien had had time to study the email I had forwarded from my pal Andrew.

Andrew had took a look at the audio side of the Wb2mp3 emulator, & had made a few suggestions about mods to the audio circuit to stop the back ground noise.

I had asked if Fabien had made any headway into resolving the problem.

Gaëlle did respond on the 26th of April but I have heard nothing since.

Cheers Scudie

Scudie
      Participant

Had an email from Gaëlle yesterday 26th of May apologising for the delay in responding, explaining that Fabien has two students joining him this coming week and that he hopes to be working with them on the wb2mp3 to try and find the trouble.

All my fingers are crossed.

Sooner
      Participant

Strange but the two I received few months ago have a very minor buzzing at low volume in both channels. Not a big deal really. Sounds like the problem with the left channel noise is much worse? I wonder if they fixed the problem but haven’t got around to sending replacements for the bad ones?

Speaking of replacements for bad ones, …. tomorrow I should be receiving replacements for the ones I have that don’t have any output to the speakers. Fingers crossed these work properly.

Scudie
      Participant

The email I received from Gaëlle said that so far Fabien had made no modifications to the audio,  that he was struggling to do all of his jobs, etc etc.

But was hoping to be able to find time while he has the help from the two students.

We can all  live in hope with my digits crossed.

when you have the volum set at a normal level do you get a buzzing / hum between tracks?

Cheers Scudie

Sooner
      Participant

I hear nothing in between tracks and only hear a low level buzzing when the volumes is near zero or when the track first starts playing and there’s silence before the song begins.  It’s in both channels but is really pretty insignificant (didn’t keep me from purchasing 3 more after I got the first). I think the left channel issue you have has been fixed, even if Fabien isn’t aware of that.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.