Error lamp flashing.

Home Forums Wallbox2mp3 installation Error lamp flashing.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      irus18352
      Participant

I’ve fitted a Wallbox to  mp3 unit to my Seeburg SC1. It was working perfectly but now the error lamp is blinking twice repeatedly. Anyone hot any ideas?

Thanks, Ian.

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Ian just read your post concerning the error light. Found this in the support section which I have copied and pasted below.

Here is how to interpret this signal: – 2 flashes loop: The wallbox2mp3 fails to initialize the SD card; Make sure you insert a Secure Digital card in the slot provided for this purpose; If so, then remove and reinsert it. The wallbox2mp3 is compatible with most SD cards, regardless of memory size, brand, etc … It can happen in very rare cases that an sd card may be incompatible with our system; it would be a card that does not accept connections Serial Protocol Interface (SPI). If the problem persists, try to transfer the data to another SD card.

Fairly sure I read somewhere to always turn off the power before removing or inserting an Sd.  I think if it was me I would try the removing and reinserting your original sd card if this has no effect I would do another sd card and try that.

Good luck.

Scudie

irus18352
      Participant

Thanks for that Scudie. I’ve replaced the SD card, removed it, replaced it, removed it, replaced it… error lamp still flashing.

Klaatu
      Keymaster

The news SD card is formatted in FAT32 ?

irus18352
      Participant

I don’t know, I let the software format and build it.

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Try in FAT 32, Fabien may confirm…

I remember having trouble with one in NTFS.

Scudie
      Participant

I have only ever used the software provided to format and build playlist on the SD card.

If irus18352 system initially worked with an SD card done using the software & if subsequent sd cards have been  done in the same way but are not recognised by his wb2mp3 card, providing he has no bad connections with his wiring & his power supply 5v dc is providing adequate power to the board, I would think that it could be his wb2mp3  card that is at fault. Perhaps Fabien could suggest a way of diagnosing this ?

Cheers Scudie

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Scudie. Reason: spelling error
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.