NSM Performer Selector wallbox

Home Forums General discussions NSM Performer Selector wallbox

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      prezzo
      Participant

Hi I have a NSM Performer Selector wallbox, that was connected to a Nsm Hyperbeam lazer disc Jukebox so wondered if its possible to connect a mp3 converter to this

I have managed to repair the titlecard holders and all the lights looks great pics attached

Regards

Paul 

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Klaatu.
      prezzo
      Participant

prezzo
      Participant

internal view

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Right out of the box, the wallbox2mp3 won’t work with yours.

That’s something that could be done with a Arduino or Raspeberry, but you’ll need to learn programming. Can’t help you with that.

prezzo
      Participant

Am I right in thinking when th Rpi is connected I will not get the error code 80 ?

As i have bought the bits I need, only problem is I have disconnected the 24 v supply from the signal terminals and used a independant 12v supply to activate the power supply board relay that now supplies the box lights and circuit board from its own built in transformer

now when I power up the voltage is 4v then drops to 3v at the signal and ground terminals and I have impression the most you can put on the gpio is 3.2v

any clarification would be appreciated

Paul

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Don’t know anything about your wallbox. Can’t answer you.

Scudie
      Participant

Unfortunately I am the same as Klaatu, in that I know nothing about this type of wall box or how to convert it to MP3.

In  my oppinion it looks cool and ideal for your man cave, would be interested to hear how you get on with it.

Cheers Scudie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.