[SOLVED] rock ola 507

Welcome Forums Your work [SOLVED] rock ola 507

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scudie 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hello,

yes we have a new wallbox 🙂

bonjour,

Nous avons une nouvelle Wallbox 🙂

rock ola 507

I have a problem, a buzz that does not come from the speakers but from a relay

Nous avons un problème de bourdonnement qui ne vient pas des hauts parleurs mais d’un relay

any suggestion ???

des idées ???

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  .
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  .

scudie
    Participant

Hi Gaëlle

I think the relay in question is the audio control relay ?

I have not had a 507 myself, a pal of mine did, but he sent his away for repair, there is a manual for it on here.

Sorry but a bit too modern ( electronic) for me.

Scudie

Klaatu

Désolé, jamais eu de 507.

Sooner
    Participant

Is the proper voltage being applied to the relay? I’ve had Seeburg relays buzz if the voltage was too low.

Anonymous

yes it’s an audio control relay.

it seems that when we are out of credit, it doesn’t make any more noise. I’ll see with fabien to test the voltage, I do not know how to do 🙂

Sooner
    Participant

You could probably bypass it if you don’t need to have the speakers disconnected.

scudie
    Participant

I have in the past on Seeburg SC models disconnected the power from the audio relay,  Then simply closed the contacts of the relay to complete the cicuit to the speakers  and held them closed with a small cable tie.

Cheers Scudie

Anonymous

we are actually thinking of doing this, first I recommended relays to see if it would not be only a problem of defective relay

Sooner
    Participant

On my Seeburg SCs I connect the speaker output directly to the speakers/volume control buttons so I disconnect power to the relay. Looks like the relay on the Rock Ola is modular so maybe you could just remove it?

Anonymous

hello

I’ve just change it and it’s ok ! thank you 🙂 and thank you Michiel for the link you recommanded me to buy the relay !!

scudie
    Participant

Good to hear that you found the problem & managed to find a relay to replace it.

Where did you get the replacement relay from ?

Cheers Scudie

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.