Seeburg 3WA incorrect selection

Home Forums Wallbox2mp3 installation Seeburg 3WA incorrect selection

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

I have a Seeburg 3WA and it seems like the signals from the Wallbox are not decoded correctly by the wallbox2mp3 module. For test purposes I created 100 MP3 files that read the numbers from 1 to 100 so I can tell what MP3 filename is being played.  When I select A1 thru A0 file number 10 (sel010) is played. When I select B1 thru B0 file number 20 (sel020) is played. And so on and so on. It seems that the number doesn’t matter and the letters take you 10,20,30, etc. Not sure how 001-009 would even be selectable.

My config file says S03 (per instructions and configuration software)

Any suggestions what I can change/test?

Chris

Anonymous
      Inactive

I might have found a solution. After playing a little bit around I noticed that the S01 setting (for the Seeburg 3W1 per manual) will work for the Seeburg 3WA. The mapping looks like this: A1 = sel001, B1= sel002, C1 = sel003, … , B2 = sel021, etc.

Scudie
      Participant

Hi

I had a similar problem with a Seeburg sc1 where I only had 20 selections, the number buttons made no difference, my sc1 had arrived with no credit unit.

After studying the wiring diagram, I found that on the sc1 the number selections go through a set of contacts in the credit unit as mine was missing the circuit was incomplete putting a jumper wire in the credit unit multi socket completed the circuit and re astablished the number selections.

Dont know if a 3wa is wired in a similar way?

is there a plug on your credit unit? Some do & some are hard wired.

may be worth cleaning any contacts on the credit unit if you have one?

Cheers Scudie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.