!!! STOP SPAM !!!

Home Forums General discussions !!! STOP SPAM !!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Klaatu
      Keymaster

Bonjour,

Pouvez-vous intervenir pour arrêter cette invasion ?!

Peut-être aussi voir pour sécuriser la façon de poster sur le forum, car les BOT s’en donnent à cœur-joie.

Klaatu
      Keymaster

En quelques minutes de recherche, je vous qu’ils existent des solutions pour “wordpress anti spam forum”. Ce n’est pas mon domaine, je sais que c’est parfois aléatoire à mettre en place/installer, mais ça vaut vraiment le coup de s’y pencher, sinon, ce forum sera à nouveau inutile. Ce qui serait dommage.

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Hello, maybe best to continue on a dedicated facebook group, too much spam here…  https://www.facebook.com/groups/Jukebox.Wallbox.Consolette.Convert.2mp3/

Anonymous
      Inactive

Bonjour,

j’ai ajouté un captcha pour limiter les spams, j’espère trouver une solution acceptable le plus rapidement possible.

je suis désolée du manque de réactivité et fais le nécessaire pour faire du forum une priorité dans les semaines qui viennent, n’hésitez pas à me faire remonter vos suggestions/problèmes

Gaëlle

Scudie
      Participant

Hi all

Glad to see that the forum has been cleared of the unwanted posts  (spam) thanks to Gaelle & Fabien’s efforts. Fingers crossed this can be maintained. Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Hi Scudie,

Now the forum should stay clean 😉

Scudie
      Participant

Yes let’s hope so, just noticed that you have become a moderator on the forum.

What does that involve ? How did you become a moderator?  Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

This allow me to edit or remove spam.

Just offered my service to friendly help Gaelle to clean this forum 😉

But she did the work before me.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Klaatu.
      Scudie
      Participant

Well done . I am very pleased that it has been sorted out. I guess you are very experienced with computers.

How do I put a photo on my posts instead of the standard head and shoulders silhouette?

Klaatu
      Keymaster

You have to create a “gravatar”, go into your profile when logged on forum and check in settings, wasn’t a one step upload…

Can’t remember precisely.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.