[SOLVED] Wurlitzer 5205 wallbox

Home Forums Wallbox2mp3 installation [SOLVED] Wurlitzer 5205 wallbox

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      thatsmesd
      Participant

I’m thinking of buying a Wurlitzer 5205 wallbox, its supposed to be complete and in working order but doesn’t have the stepper unit, do I need the stepper unit to make it work with the wallbox2mp3?

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Hello,

No you don’t need a stepper if you want to use your wallbox as a MP3 player.

Scudie
      Participant

Hi folks

was beginning to think that everyone had gone over to Facebook!

Its been very quiet on here recently, certainly nothing from Fabien & the team.

Talking of Steppers was talking recently to a guy who I bought some Seeburg speakers from he said he has a few contacts in the States & would ask  if any one comes across a Stepper for a B to let him know.

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Great Scudie !

Sooner
      Participant

It’s been pretty quiet on Facebook too, Scudie. Even eBay seems to be slow lately. Must not be jukebox season this time of year…

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Steve

As the weather over last weekends Bank Holliday was fantastic I spent most of my time outside fiddling with motorbike stuff rather than wallbox’s

Much too nice to be stuck in doors, Amps not turned up yet.

Cheers Paul

Sooner
      Participant

The delivery time for those amps really put into perspective the old phrase “Slow boat from China”…

Scudie
      Participant

Amps arrived today 35 days, so wasn’t too bad as I have been busy doing other things.

Cheers Scudie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.