[SOLVED] Wurlitzer 5205 wallbox

Welcome Forums wallbox2mp3 installation [SOLVED] Wurlitzer 5205 wallbox

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scudie 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

thatsmesd
    Participant

I’m thinking of buying a Wurlitzer 5205 wallbox, its supposed to be complete and in working order but doesn’t have the stepper unit, do I need the stepper unit to make it work with the wallbox2mp3?

Klaatu

Hello,

No you don’t need a stepper if you want to use your wallbox as a MP3 player.

scudie
    Participant

Hi folks

was beginning to think that everyone had gone over to Facebook!

Its been very quiet on here recently, certainly nothing from Fabien & the team.

Talking of Steppers was talking recently to a guy who I bought some Seeburg speakers from he said he has a few contacts in the States & would ask  if any one comes across a Stepper for a B to let him know.

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu

Great Scudie !

Sooner
    Participant

It’s been pretty quiet on Facebook too, Scudie. Even eBay seems to be slow lately. Must not be jukebox season this time of year…

scudie
    Participant

Hi Steve

As the weather over last weekends Bank Holliday was fantastic I spent most of my time outside fiddling with motorbike stuff rather than wallbox’s

Much too nice to be stuck in doors, Amps not turned up yet.

Cheers Paul

Sooner
    Participant

The delivery time for those amps really put into perspective the old phrase “Slow boat from China”…

scudie
    Participant

Amps arrived today 35 days, so wasn’t too bad as I have been busy doing other things.

Cheers Scudie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.