Wurlitzer Model 100

Home Forums Your work Wurlitzer Model 100

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Randy
      Participant

So, like Scudie I have been working a project over the Holidays.  This is a 1941 Wurlitzer 100 24 play box.  Like the 3031 I did it is not on the compatibility list but it can be wired up with the Packard/Buckley emulator and work as intended.

It came with 24 period title strips so I just went with those songs as it seems they are correct for when this box was last in service.

Originally intended to put it on the wall but I’m running out of space so I think I will recreate a period stroller mount for it.

Video: https://youtu.be/Vb3mUOpo0J0

richbooth
      Participant

Randy,

Nice box.   I’ll take 2 of them at $13.95

So nice to see you kept it pay to play (I’m guessing you have a bypass,  as well, for free play Expecting my next probed on Sunday.  I’ll post pics when I get that opened up. ) there is some on ebay where they have been converted to mp3 players,  but they pull the coin mechanism and internal speakers.  It’s great to see it run like it should. I just restored a Seeburg 3WA and a Consolette.  I managed to get it working using the internal speakers and on free play or coins.  That’s the way they should be (imo).

Randy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yup, I keep them working as designed, if that means I have to figure out how to mount the emulator/power supply externally then so be it.
      As for the price on the flyer – the inter webs say that would equal about $235 today, I would buy two at that money!</p>
      Randy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.