V1.5 Seeburg V-3WA Wall-O-Matic200

Home Forums General discussions V1.5 Seeburg V-3WA Wall-O-Matic200

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wallbox200
      Participant

Will the V1.5 allow multiple selections without the operation of the coin insertion or do I need to modify any of the wall box circuitry to allow the V1.5 to accept multiply selection?

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Wallbox20

If your 3wa is set up for free play then yes the v1.5 will accept multiple selections.

otherwise you will have to add credits or deposit coins.

Cheers Scudie

Wallbox200
      Participant

Ok. but how do I set the 3WA to free play please?

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Wallbox20

There are a few different variations of the 3WA which one do you have ?

It should tell you on a small metal plate that’s riveted to the inside.

Very basically there are two ways to achieve free play

1 connect a momentary push switch to the relevant terminals on the coin switch so one press would give a set number of plays.

2 register credits on the credit unit then disable the part of the credit unit that removes credit when a selection is made. Thus always staying in credit.

Cheers Scudie

Wallbox200
      Participant

Hi Scudie

My Seeburg is Type V-3WA serial number 31070.
      Option 1:- If i put a push switch on the coin switch will it register the number of times its pushed as single credits?

Option 2:- This sounds a good option, I would be happy for It to always remain In credit. How do I disable the credit unit please?

Thanks Martin

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Martin

After the V-3WA is there an N or D?

I assume your wallbox will have either  a DCU 10 or a DCU 15 credit unit.

Take a look in the Support section on this website there is a manual for the Seeburg Wall-O -Matic 200 on page one it explains the difference between the two units.

They only differ in selection pricing.

The prices and amount of plays that I have listed below are only meant as an example and I am fairly sure will differ to your Wallbox.

Ok if say for instance your credit unit is set for 5 plays for a quarter 3 plays for dime and 1 play for a nickel, then if your momentary switch was connected to the quarter coin switch then one press of the switch would give you 5 plays and if connected to the dime switch 3 plays & so on.

If you decide to go for constant free play if you firstly register enough credits to make a selection possible by triggering one of the coin switches.

Then while watching the credit unit make a selection you should see one of the credit subtract solenoids activate to remove a set number of credits (either 1 ,2 or 3) if you disconnect the wire leading to the solenoid, you will stop it from working, therefor it will allways stay in credit.

Hope that reading the manual and my explanation helps.

Cheers Scudie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.