Seeburg Wallbox W4-L56

Home Forums General discussions Seeburg Wallbox W4-L56

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrea Niccolai
      Participant

buona sera a tutti qualcuno mi puo dire se e anche possibile collegare il mio Seeburg Wallbox W4-L56 ad un wollbox2 mp3 ,se ci sono modifiche da fare? e se qualcuno la già configurato grazie , ho comprato su questo portale un wollbox e adesso funziona perfettamente su di un altra consolle wollbox ami 120

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Andrea

I read your question about the use o f a Seeburg W4 -L56 wallbox, sorry but I have no experience with this model type, I see that Randy has already responded to your post he has a greater knowledge of the earlier type wallbox’s than I.

The only thing I can sugest is that you email Fabien & Gaëlle at contact@wallbox2mp3.com & ask them directly.

Cheers Scudie

Andrea Niccolai
      Participant

grazie  non saprei che informazione dare posso leggere impulsi con oscilloscopio?

Randy
      Participant

Hey Andrea, I am not an electrical engineer but if you are and are familiar with how to utilize an oscilloscope you may be able to interpret the signal a W4-L56 pulse generator produces and then convert that 117/220v signal to the 24v pulse input a WB2MP3 needs..  Here is a pretty good explanation of the 24v pulse cycle with oscilloscope readings:  https://hecgeek.blogspot.com/2017/10/wall-o-matic-interface-3.html

Ehi Andrea, non sono un ingegnere elettrico, ma se hai familiarità con come utilizzare un oscilloscopio potresti essere in grado di interpretare il segnale prodotto da un generatore di impulsi W4-L56 e quindi convertire quel segnale 117 / 220v nell’ingresso a impulsi 24v un WB2MP3 ha bisogno .. Ecco una spiegazione abbastanza buona del ciclo di impulsi 24v con letture dell’oscilloscopio

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.