Shipping Units

Home Forums General discussions Shipping Units

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      MarkCorkins
      Participant

I live in the United States, ya not so GREAT!. Issue I have is I would like a couple more units, but I don’t want to wait a month again before they arrive. Is there a faster shipment method than ‘snail mail’?

If there isn’t I would like to ship some units for you from here. Is that an option. I would send regular mail and such or FedEx or UPS. Let me know!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Klaatu.
      MarkCorkins
      Participant

So does the people that own/run WallBox2MP3.com not frequent this forum? Just checking.

Scudie
      Participant

Good Morning MarkCorki

Sometimes the owners of the Wallbox2mp3 do appear on here, from time to time to answer/ ask questions,  if you want to contact them I would try emailing them, as it may  be a while befor any of them answer your question, on the other hand you could get a response soon.

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Did you realize that Covid-19 still greatly impact Postal service worldwide ?
      I ordered a record from the USA on May 2nd, received it on June 13th. More than 1 month.

“Snail Mail” doesn’t exist in french postal service 😉

doogle
      Participant

Sorry for hijacking this conversation but can anybody tell me where I can buy the new wallbox 2mp3 1.5v in the uk, Thanks in advance

doogle

Scudie
      Participant

Hi Doogle

Might be worth taking a look on a well known auction website as they used to sell them on there.

What wall box are you thinking/ intending of using?

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster
      doogle
      Participant

Hi scudie/ Klaatu, Thank you both for your replies, scudie I have a couple of Seeburg sc1 wall boxes I converted one with the W iPod version and thought I would try 2mp3 version on the other but want one that has all the bugs fixed, buying on line I may buy a faulty one, so would like to buy from the makers or there agent but having problem locating.

Cheers doogle

Klaatu
      Keymaster

There is only two accounts selling Wallbox2mp3, so if you buy on eBay from sellers : ch0upette69 or r2tronik, or on this website, you’re buying from the maker.
      They fixed a major trouble, so now, all are fine.

Klaatu
      Keymaster

I have 2 wipod, and I really prefer the Wallbox2mp3.
      I hate iTunes interface.

doogle
      Participant

Hi Klaatu, Thank you for your excellent information  I can now move forward, I also agree with your feelings regarding wipod/I tunes. Thanks again.

Regards doogle

Scudie
      Participant

Good evening Doogle

When I said try looking on the well known auction website I did not mean to suggest looking for either second hand or items being sold as new by any one else other than the manufacturer of the product.

I knew that Fabien and the team at   Retroelektronic had previously sold the units by this method, I didn’t suggest the where to buy section on here as I had assumed that you had taken a look on here befor posting the question .

Appologies if my suggestion was misleading, good luck with your project.

Cheers Scudie.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.