MP3 music files

Welcome Forums suggestions MP3 music files

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scudie 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

scudie
    Participant

I am currently in the process of acumalating a folder full of MP3 files ready to put on to an SD card for a friend, he has given me a list of song titles, artists that they would like on the SD.

All of the music I use is from my own personal collection of CDs that I have loaded (ripped) on to my PC & now are in my Windows media player library.

I am currently missing 15 tracks that are on his list, I was wondering if between us (users of the forum) we could try to help each other out by offering to share MP3 tracks from  there own personal collections?

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu

With an app for your browser, you can convert youtube video to mp3, you should be able to find what you need ?

Can’t name an app, because they tend to change the way to do it, and some don’t works anymore.

And not to mention it’s illegal to share mp3…

scudie
    Participant

Hi  Klaatu

Hope you and the family are well and staying safe.

It had not occurred to me that what I was suggesting would have legal ramifications & do not wish to be the cause of any legal problems for the forum.

May be it would be best for this post to be removed?

Scudie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.