Retroelectronik Purchase Error

Home Forums General discussions Retroelectronik Purchase Error

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      biggestsonicfan
      Participant

Greetings.

It looks like my post was deleted among the Russian spam. However, the Retroelectronik website is still broken with it’s “Contact Us” feature.

I have made several attempts to reach Fabien based on the poor coding of the Retroelectronik website my purchase transactions went through with “Payment Error” for both transactions NYXAFARDK#1 and NYXAFARDK#2 on Aug 8th 2017. However, Paypal had already taken the money for the transaction and shipping charges, but they did not calculate the correct amount. After making a €0.32 EUR adjustment, I could not claim the undelivered goods for a refund because the purchase price had already been adjusted once.

The items purchased include the following:

1 – Supergun ProGamer Arcade Jamma – autofire,voltmeter included

1 – Advance SCANLINE GENERATOR scanlines generator for Mame , arcade and emulators

2 – Ganesis(SIC) and Megadrive pad to neo geo and supergun adapter + autofire

10 –  Lot of 4 PCB feets for any PCB fixation

If Fabien will not honor the purchase made nearly two years ago now, I would like to request a refund for the transaction amount. I can, and have provided several times, the Paypal transaction ID for reference.

Thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

hello and sorry for such a trouble,

I wasn’t here two years ago, I can’t tell you why you don’t have any answer
      actually I found your order and your litigation request, I’ll prepare your order today, could you please confirm me your adress ?

our web site has troubles, we have developp an other one http://www.r2tronik.com

you can contact me buy this way or by the email address contact@r2tronik.com

biggestsonicfan
      Participant

Thank you very much for your quick reply and action gaelle! I hope the documentation I provided was sufficient enough and am very much looking forward to utilizing your awesome products!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.