[SOLVED] Software problem: can't get the software to work

Home Forums Wallbox2mp3 installation [SOLVED] Software problem: can't get the software to work

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wolfie
      Participant

I can not get the software to work right. It will allow me to complete the first 2 stages of the process but then i cannot complete because the 3 boxes at the bottom of the page remain grey and do not appear active.

Is this because my web browser is a late version of Google? I have read that Google does not support Java apps?

many thanks for any help

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Klaatu.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

hello wolfie

could you please just download the latest release of java ? https://www.java.com/

have you this windows ? 

If you don’t have the buttons at the bottom of the window, this can come from a screen definition that is too wide

Wolfie
      Participant

Update,

You are right, the buttons at the bottom of the page are covered by the task bar on my computer. I was able to get the software to work by very carefully clicking on the very top line of the button. Is there a way of reducing the size of the software page.

Thanks

Wolfie

Sooner
      Participant

I think you might need to increase your screen resolution.  For Windows that’s under System -> Display options.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.