[SOLVED] Title strips

Home Forums General discussions [SOLVED] Title strips

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      thatsmesd
      Participant

Just changed some of my songs and went to print the title strips using the provided software, for some reason when I click to automatically retrieve songs and select a folder it just lists the first song or whichever individual song I select,  I cant get it to list all the songs in the folder, It worked fine several times before and even listed all the songs from the renamed mp3’s on the sd card.
      I re downloaded the software but no joy, am I having a senior moment or is there an issue with the software? running windows 10, Any help would be appreciated.

Sooner
      Participant

I use Windows 10 and have never had that problem. Maybe a problem with your new input file.  Did you keep a copy of the old file? Does it still work?

Scudie
      Participant

I also use Windows 10 with no problems, did a new SD for one of my box’s this week.

All worked fine for me, are you sure you have all the tracks in the folder?

Cheers Scudie

thatsmesd
      Participant

Tried again today, I open the application, select the wallbox type, click continue to playlist, click the “Choice Folder” button, select the folder with 16 mp3 files in it then click open, it then just shows the selected folder & first song title in the top right hand box where is said “select MP3 file”, nothing showing in any of the title or artist boxes, I thought it should list all the tagged mp3 files on the folder I selected?
      Am I doing something wrong?

Sooner
      Participant

Sounds like a problem with your file. Did you have one that worked previously?

thatsmesd
      Participant

Sorted, tried it on my laptop and it worked ok, re installed Java on my PC and it works ok now.

Scudie
      Participant

Nice one glad to here that you got sorted, very peculiar as it had obviously worked befor.

Things seem to disappear on my phone!

Cheers Scudie

stingman
      Participant

Hi Scudie,

I am having the exact same problem when attempting to program a new SD card from a  file source that I used last year to successfully populate a 1GB card.

When I choose the file source using the wallbox2mp3 software, only one title downloads from the file with 200 MP3s. I reloaded the latest version of JAVA software with the same results. I tried both V 1.4 and V1.5.

I had no problem in the past programming SD cards.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.