Wallbox Manuals, Free download

Home Forums General discussions Wallbox Manuals, Free download

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Scudie
      Participant

I have  a few PDF format Wallbox Manuals that are not as far as I can see available in the support section of the website , if Fabien would like to add them to the list that would help others , that would be great.

Otherwise I could email to anyone who required a copy.  I have ones for

AMI WQ200

Rowe WRA / B/C  200

Wurlitzer 5210 & 5250

Cheers Scudie

Anonymous
      Inactive

hello scudie,

I don’t find these manuals on the forum, could you please send me them to put them on the support section please ?

Scudie
      Participant

Good evening Gaëlle

yes I can send them to you , should I send the email to contact@wallbox2mp3.com ?thanks for your work stopping the spam, it is now much better.

Also it is appreciated that you are taking the time to look at the forum.and for getting in touch, it’s good to se the forum being used.

I look forward to the time when   Fabien has time to answer some questions

Regards Scudie

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good morning scudie,

yes, you can send me the manuals at this email address. I don’t forget yours questions, we have more sales so more production and not yet adapted machines but Fabien’ll answer you this week !

Regards Gaëlle

Scudie
      Participant

I have only sent one as I was unsure of how to send multiple attachments on one email. If you receive it & can open it I will send the others.

Andrew asked me again today if I had received (from Fabien) any information regarding circuit diagram for the WB2mp3 ! I told him not as yet .

Regards Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Hello Scudie and Gaëlle,

I allowed myself to put some more manuals from Rock-Ola in the support section 😉

Scudie
      Participant

The list of manuals has certainly grown. I think you would be fairly unlucky now  to have a wallbox & not be able to find a manual for it.

Thanks for the Rockola stuff Klaatu.

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Direct link to Library of Manuals : http://www.wallbox2mp3.com/en/support-2/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.