Software : color strip and saving incomplete playlist.

Home Forums Suggestions Software : color strip and saving incomplete playlist.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      thatsmesd
      Participant

Would it be possible to have a save option on the software so I can save my incomplete song list and reload it later?
      Also an option to choose any label colour instead of picking from a list?

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Make your playlist in a folder on your computer and upload it to software, when it’s ready.

Seems really complex to code this.

Software to make label is already great, you can change color if you change image file with your own design.

I personally do my own strip with photoshop to the exact size I want.

Scudie
      Participant

Good evening Klaatu

Thats good to know so if I wish to change the colour of the labels I am not restricted to the colours / designs that are available in the software ?

I didn’t know that ! When and how do I change the image file?

Cheers Scudie

Klaatu
      Keymaster

Open the java file with WINRAR (maybe with other software) and you’ll see the png files. Modify one you have identified in the scroll option.

Great, isn’t it ?

Scudie
      Participant

Good evening Klaatu

Have just had my PC fired up and had a look at the labels , then remembered your post about modifying selection labels

pat what point do you open the files ? Is this befor or after I have opened the program? Once I have identified a png file how do I modify the file?

Cheers Scudie

Sooner
      Participant

Wow Cool. Now I can print proper red strips!

Scudie – You open the software (java) file in WINRAR and then edit one of the existing png files. I had to download WINRAR and think it’s probably only good for a trial period but it works great.

Klaatu
      Keymaster
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.